Find Out What Numerology Says About YOUR Birth Day Number
In numerology, your birth date has a corresponding number and each number has its own meaning. The result of the calculation of your birth date is called birth number. Your name has also corresponding number and the number is called your destiny number. The calculation is not that difficult. Even kids can calculate it, as it only involves adding and breaking down numbers.
The Birth number
The birth number is said to be the number which reveals the natural abilities and powers. It is typically used to indicate the career choices. To calculate the birth number, the birth date is used. For instance, if a person was born on the 11th of March 1958, the birth number of a person is 1. So, what is its calculation?
The calculation of the given birth date is as follows: 1 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 9 + 5 + 8 = 28
(The number 3 in this calculation denotes the month of March)
Since 28 is a composite number, it should be broken down to 8 + 2 = 10. Again, 10 is a composite number and it should be broken down to 0 + 1 = 1. The birth number is 1.
But, what does the number one means?
Meanings of Numbers 1-9 in Birth Number
- This number means that the person is independent and strong-willed. You can be either sensitive and generous or domineering and jealous.
- Gentle and sympathetic. You are understanding by nature and a good diplomat. You are also creative, but often place love before work.
- Happy and charming, creative and energetic. You are also work realistically and ambitious to reach your goals.
- Straight-forward and practical. You will achieve your goals through a good mixture of stubbornness, practicality, caution, and dedication.
- Temperamental and lively. You need variety and action. Life is like an adventure and you will need stimulation.
- Reliable, artistic, and caring. You enjoy everything in life. You are protective and may be too trusting.
- Intelligent and quiet. You love sense of order and beauty. You don’t like authority and loneliness.
- Successful and charming. You can be passionate and dynamic, yet very spiritual.
- Tolerant and down to earth. Often keeps your feelings hidden and you need to focus on your sensitive nature and has a strong emotion.
The destiny number, on the contrary, shows the purpose of your life, the opportunities that are present and how they can be achieved with the use of your maximum potential. When calculating destiny number, every letter in your birth name is converted into a number. Then, they are all added together with birth number until it becomes a single number.
Since letters run in ascending form in the alphabet, you will convert the letters by using numbers 1 to 9 only. After the number 9, you need to go back again to number 1.
Here are the corresponding numbers of letters in the alphabet:
- A, J, S
- B, K, T
- C, L, U
- D, M, V
- E, N, W
- F, O, X
- G, P, Y
- H, Q, Z
- I, R
To calculate the destiny number, you have to know the corresponding numbers of every letter in your birth name, then add them all.
The result number can guide or help you make decisions in your career, lovers, parenthood, and type of holiday you enjoy.
Meanings of Numbers 1-9 in DESTINY Number
- Your skills can make your ideal to run a business. If you are a parent, your kids will always help others. A person with a destiny number 1 may be demanding and you enjoy holiday activities.
- You will be interested to enter politics because of you are prudent in nature. You also love nest-building and want to be surrounded by your whole family. As a lover, you will shower your parents with smothering and affection. You typically enjoy and life traditional family holidays.
- You like travelling and a work which involves travelling. For you, life is more fun with your kids and you love praising them for their achievements. The no.3 lover is charming, but a flirt one. You enjoy parties and holidays with your friends.
- You are organized and methodical. Yet, you love to work in stimulating and creative environment including an advertising agency, design or architecture. You’ll be a steadying influence on kids. As a lover, the number four is always faithful. You enjoy sightseeing holidays and love culture.
- A great communicator. Like to travel, but not fond of routine. That is why your children is always treated to midnight fun and feasts. The number five lover finds it difficult to settle down. He or she enjoys holidays in any place that is unusual.
- You are caring in nature and fond of working in a health field. As a parent, you are caring and nurturing. You are also ready to listen to your kids’ problems. Number six lover is loving and faithful. You also love holidays with wine and good food.
- You use your creative interests and skills in decision-making in your job. If you are a parent, you are sensitive, wise and always guide your kids. The number 7 lover is a sexy partner and irresistible. You also love to have big family outings.
- You are successful in the world of business. You are also ambitious and have to balance work and home perfectly. The number eight lover is often busy to put time into their relationships. People with destiny number 8 do not love holidays.
- You are a good person. That is why PR is always perfect for you. As a father or mother, you are loaded with enthusiasm and like to keep his or her kids active and occupied. A lover with a destiny number of 9 is not good at one to one relationship. Always seeks for various holiday locations.
2021 is all about the kickoff to the Aquarian Age, a new beginning for humanity.
If you’ve ever felt destined for something greater…
Or a desire to make a bigger impact…
It Will Reveal The Answers You Seek To Overcoming Challenges And Experiencing A Major Breakthrough In Your Life.
P.S. A word of warning: the information is extremely powerful and must be used for good.
So proceed with your mind & heart open.
Mine blew my mind!